CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

One Real Thing and Two Cute Things

1. We have completely entered the whole separation anxiety stage. Apparently the "crisis" age is 12-18 months, so it makes perfect sense that our newly 17 month old would be experiencing this right now. It hurts my heart to see him cry and know that he is worried because he doesn't know when I am coming back. I want to tell him, "Grayson, I will ALWAYS come back... ALWAYS!.... You are my heart!".  Anyway, if anyone has advice as to how to make this stage easier and shorter I am ALL ears! 

2. These squeezable veggies and fruit are awesome. Grayson took to them right away, and I can't wait to try to sneak in a little spinach without him knowing!


3. Grayson has discovered that his baby trampoline makes for a good reading spot. He loves to read, and especially likes his little books that have one picture per page because he can name what he sees (apple, ball, car, puppy, etc.) and his books with flaps that flip open to reveal a new picture (or a hidden Blue). 


No comments: