CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer Ideas

My first thought of summer is... I can't wait!!

My second thought is... I should have started planning long ago!!!

Since I only get a few short weeks of freedom from school and so much time with my sweet family, I need to make the most of it.

I need cool dates for me and Jason, fun things to do with my friends, and LOTS of awesome activities for Grayson. Right now I'm considering Kindermusik (again!) and Swim Lessons. I thought about Suzuki Violin but Jason said that was too much for a 2 year old... We'll do library story time, too.

Anyway, does anyone have any great ideas that I HAVE to consider?


2 comments:

Alison said...

Storytime and Chick Fil A! :)

The Dales said...

We will be at my parent pool almost daily so y'all need to come and play with us!