CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Test LOOKS Positive!

Jason tells me not to get too excited... "You're not just counting your chickens before they hatch. You're counting them before they are eggs!"

I can't help it. It IS a second line. I know it. 

I've scoured the internet. I know what a 8DPO positive pregnancy test looks like... Just. Like. This!!! 

My mind is racing. I'm thinking about our new family member and all of the hopes and dreams I have for him/her. I'm thinking about all of the things I want to do, some exactly like we did with Grayster and some different (nope, not purchasing every type of baby equipment this time, haha). 

I'm trying to take a picture of this positive test, but the camera isn't as good as my eye (or his, if he'll just admit it). 

Don't tell Jason this, but I'm already in love. I love this little ball of 100+ cells that are now in my body. 

So, today I pray. Lord, please help this baby grow and develop. 


No comments: