CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a Few Minutes More...

Today was a LONG day. It was fun, but long. Work ended at 7PM and I rushed over to my parents' house to pick up my sweet baby boy. He smiled and laughed when I picked him up and my heart melted just as it always does when I see him smile. Grayson fell asleep on the car ride home, and Jason and I let him sleep in his carseat while we had dinner. When he woke up, it was time to start our bedtime routine... he played in the bathtub, and then I put on his new diaper, lotion, and pajamas. He drank his bottle, burped and then closed his eyes while I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle"... Before I knew it, he had already fallen asleep.

And then.... because I missed him so much today, I held my little baby boy just a few minutes more.

No comments: