CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

This year, I have several New Year's Resolutions.

1. Lose 10 pounds
I gained about 3 pounds over the holidays. A ten pound weight loss would put me about the same size I was on my wedding day. I've never been super slim, but ten pounds lost will allow me to fit better in my clothes and be able to be closer to my ideal weight. I'm not picky about when I have to lose it by... after having a baby just four months ago I feel like I should be nice to my body!!

2. Save More Money!!
Jason and I have been GREAT with our money since we got married and combined all of our stuff! :) Now we have Grayson... and he is EXPENSIVE!!! Our budget is a lot tighter. I've got to learn how to shop the deals, not spend like I used to be able to do, etc.

3. Follow Flylady.net
I LOVE Flylady! The only problem is, every single time I start, I jump all in and get way overwhelmed quickly... I'm going to begin with her baby steps and work from there. My family and my house deserve it!!

No comments: