CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I feel so much better now.

It's hard to describe how much better I have been feeling lately. I can't even remember the last time I've felt this good...

The past year and a half have been really tough for me. It has been an incredibly rewarding year time, and I wouldn't change a thing... but it has also been tough. Tough on my body, my mind, my spirit. After Grayson was born I felt a HUGE responsibility to give him the best life possible. Unfortunately, that means sometimes I feel a little crazy.

Anyway, summer is doing what summer is supposed to do. It is repairing my body, my mind, and my spirit. I am glad. I feel a huge relief. I thought I was crazy.... Maybe I was just tired. :)

My YARD is finally starting to look like something. The yard is another thing that has had a tough year and a half. Now that I feel better, my yard is looking better. ( OR maybe the yard made me feel better, I don't know.)


New Flowers


New Mulch... now hopefully I can get that bush to come back to life!!



SEE?!?! It is a little bit better!!

NOW--- On a completely different note.

My baby has a mind of his own. I'm reading a new book "The Happiest Toddler on the Block". This book compares toddlers to little cavemen... and I kind of think this guy has a point. Look what I caught Grayson getting into this evening:










AND for the sweet pictures....






No comments: