CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sometimes You Just Have to Ask

About this time last year I purchased this glider and ottoman for Grayson's bedroom:


I LOVE this glider. Unfortunately, a couple of months ago it began to squeak, rock from side to side and the mechanical parts would scratch together when you tried to use it as a glider. Obviously something wasn't right. 

Jason looked at it and tried to fix it, but he could tell that some of the parts have warped. YALL... I'm not THAT heavy!!! :)

Anyway, I've been stressing over what to do about this glider. A couple of weeks ago my Mom suggested that I contact the company I bought it from: www.healthchecksystems.com. Yesterday I decided to do just that. I tried my best to write a very nice email and a couple of minutes later I received this back:

"Thank you for your e-mail. We can have another glider sent to you under warranty, please confirm your shipping address."

YAY!!! They said I should be receiving my new glider in 5-8 business days!! I had no idea these things were under warranty, and I certainly didn't think it would be that easy to get this problem remedied!! 

Lesson Learned: Sometimes you just have to ask!!! 


No comments: