CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grayson's Party



My itty bitty baby is ONE. I can't get over how fast this year has gone.... I also can't get over the fact that I'm so stinking proud of how everything has gone this year.

My bank account is smaller than last year.... MUCH smaller. But my heart grew so much larger. I never knew I could love like this... 

Everyone who knows and loves Grayson has done such a great job in helping him be the happy baby he is today. He isn't rich, Lord knows that... but he is truly blessed... and so are we! 

Anyway, we had a party today for our little booger... here are some photos:

His invitation.... minus some details I wiped out... there are crazy people in this world...

Birthday Boy

Baby Boy's Cake

The "Smash" cake

Grayson playing with his best friend Perrin

Still playing wile JuJu looks on

Blowing out his candle with Mommy and Daddy

The results of the smash cake...


I love the colors in this photo!

Grayson really enjoyed opening presents!!

Especially this ribbon!!

Sitting with the Great Grandmothers

After a GREAT party, a relaxing evening at home is just what the Doctor ordered!



















4 comments:

Mallard Cove Mommy said...

Happy birthday, Grayson! Such sweet pictures and I love the invitation.

Terri said...

I love the invitation, too!! Looks like y'all had a fun party!!

Meredith said...

What a beautiful cake! Who made it?
Glad y'all had fun and that Steph and Perrin could make it. :)

Alicia said...

Couture Cakes of Greenville did his cake! I think they did a pretty nice job!