CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing In 2011

Last night, we celebrated the arrival of the new year, the way we celebrate most every year... with my extended family at my parents' house! We had a great time with everyone, and it was fun to see my cousin, her husband, and her kids. They currently live in Kansas, so we don't see them as often as we'd like.

Grayson and Addy!

Addy is a little less than a year older than Grayson, and they played together so well last night! Grayson wasn't quite sure how to handle other kids playing with his toys, but I think he did okay!





I love how Addy is listening to Grayson babble... maybe she can translate for us!


Addy, Ava, and Grayson

Ava! I just love her pretty, dark curls! 


Mama and my cousin's puppy!! Funny! 

Jamie

This is my cousin's husband Jamie with the pocketbook he won for his wife from our White Elephant game.  Jamie just returned from a year in Iraq (he is in the Army) ten days ago. We're so proud of him, and we're thankful for his service to our country. You do look silly with that pocketbook, though! 


My cousin Whitney looks AMAZING for being 37 weeks pregnant. We're all getting a little anxious to meet the new baby, and we're praying for an easy delivery and recovery for Miss Whitney. We love you, and we will always be here for you and little Kayden! 



I was impressed with my 18 pound weight loss, but my Aunt Brenda has lost 120 pounds this year!!! We are so proud of all of her hard work, and it is exciting to hear about how her health has improved by leaps and bounds! 


Aunt Mitzi and my cousin Alexis.... so cute! 


Aunt Brenda said she liked the other picture, but NOT this one!! I forget what we were talking about. 

Sleepy puppy



No New Year's Celebration is complete without a few Wii games! 


Corrie and Grandma


Corrie teaching Grandma how to use the Wii remote... CUTE!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


No comments: