CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

GORDO is FIVE!!!!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest little doggie around!! In honor of your fifth birthday... five Gordo facts!!!

1) You love to be held like a baby and cuddled to sleep.

2) Most days the top of your head smells like coffee because I give you lots of kisses in the morning.

3) You still sleep beside me every night, even though five years ago I insisted that I would have a dog who slept in his crate!! (In all actuality, you did sleep in your crate one time, for about 20 minutes).

4) You love Grayson a lot and want to give him lots of love all the time... even when he is shooing you away with one hand and holding his other hand in front of his face to block you!

5) You always want to me to hold you while I put on my makeup.

We love you Gordo!!

No comments: