CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I read somewhere that Mother's Day is also about celebrating the child. I couldn't agree more. This Mother's Day, my mind continued to go back to the memories I have of seeing my baby boy for the first time.  I feel so blessed to be able to be Grayson's Mommy. I can hardly remember life before him. I love our little family.

Also, look at all the special things that came my way!!


Some beautiful flowers and chocolates from my Mother-In-Law and Father-In-Law. 



A balloon to go with the flowers... quickly taken over by Grayson. He was in shock that there could be such wonderful things as balloons. Almost a week later, he still loves playing with the balloon! 



A Vera Bradley Diaper Bag from Grayson and Jason. 



A special mother's ring and necklace from my Mom and Dad. 


No comments: