CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Furlough Day #1

No one likes furlough days, but Grayson and I made the best of my first of five. We played and played in his room this morning, and then he kept an eye on the neighborhood from his window for a bit.






Grayson wasn't quite ready for his morning nap when the time came this morning... so we went school supply shopping! YAY!! 

Yes, I do have lot of Kleenex in my trunk... I can't stand having snotty kids in my class!

When we made it back home, Grayson decided that he did need to take that morning nap. I decided to throw throw some things we had in the refridgerator into the crock pot for dinner... we'll see how it turns out tonight!



Oh!! One more thing! Grayson has decided that he likes his walker thing now! He is getting really good at using it too!







And one more, just for cuteness...




No comments: