CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Husband Is a Nut

Tonight I came home from band practice and sat down to eat with Jason and Grayson. Jason had a scheduled day off from work today, so at dinner I asked him what he did today. I thought he was joking when he responded, "I made a video". Umm... apparently he DID make a video, and posted it on YouTube!!!

Jason loves to collect guns... weird, but everyone has their own thing... this is his thing. Anyway, here is Jason talking about some specific gun he has... haha....




1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!! OMG, Jason and Ron would be best buddies! Ron loves guns and loves watching those gun videos on youtube too! hahahaha too funny!!! It's amazing that soooooo much can be said about one gun. lol!