CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some things I've learned

One day (maybe when marching season is officially over) I'm going to find my camera charger so I can charge the thing. Until then, we're stuck with my cell phone photos. 

Some things I've learned:

1. Just when you think your child is REALLY sick, you'll get permission from the on-call nurse to give him a touch of Benadryl. In turn, he'll sleep twelve hours and wake up laughing. 

2. Don't ever take your almost 14 month old with you to vote. He'll scream "I GET DOWN!" (which sounds like "AhGehDow") the entire time... you'll make it all the way through one of the amendments and then decide that they can't be more important than leaving so that you don't embarrass yourself more than you already have... 


Jason showing off his tower and Grayson showing off his!
He REALLY did make the one he is holding! 




3 comments:

The Dales said...

Cute, cute, cute! We have those same blocks here and he loves them! He and P makes huge towers and then love to knock them down! He is one smart boy, too. He impresses me daily with the things he can do!

Livin' at the Lake said...

I completely agree with number two. I just experienced this same situation with Parker on Tuesday! At least you're not alone :)

Meredith said...

I hear our babies had fun together today! :)