CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ya'll.... this new is camera is the stuff....

One of the things I've been really wanting lately is a DSLR camera. Up until my last post, almost all of the pictures on my blog came from this camera:


Yes.. that is right. This pitiful-looking, juice on the lens (Grayson's juice), lens cover doesn't even close, dropped 1000 times (800 x by me, 200 x by Grayson) camera is mine..... I'm going to do better with this next one, I promise!!

Mom and Dad decided I needed a hobby, and they surprised me on my birthday!!
Now I have a Canon EOS Rebel t2i:

Obviously, I haven't taken a picture of my actual camera yet.


I barely know how to operate this thing, but today I tried a few things:

Pictures of Grayson

Pictures of pretty fall leaves
Flowers


YAY for new cool things!!! 









No comments: