CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Band Field Picnic

On Sunday afternoons, I like to plan fun things to do with the little guy. We don't get to spend much time together during the fall (and even less time as a family of three), so I try to make the most of the time we do have.

Thursday, Mom and Grandma dropped Grayson off at the band field after they picked him up from Miss Stephanie's house. Grayson LOVED running around the field. We stayed there for 30 minutes after practice and he would have loved to stay even longer.

So, when mom suggested that I just let him run around the field on Sunday afternoon... I thought, "Wow... good idea!"

We stopped at Hardees and picked up some chicken tenders and fries to share. When we got to the field we ate lunch and then I let him run, run, run. He ran for a full hour. He has WAY more energy than I do!!



No comments: