CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Small Addiction

I have a small addiction.

I hope I'm not the only one, but I suspect I might have it worse than others.

I'm addicted to AMAZON.

Yep. It's true.

The addiction began when I found out about Amazon Mom. This free program really began to catch on around this time last year (or was it the year before??) when all of the parenting magazines began offering $10 off diaper coupons if you used Amazon Mom. You could sign up for their subscribe and save program (which gave a 30% discount), use a manufacturer's coupon (through Amazon!), and then use the $10 off coupon. I literally purchased boxes and boxes of diapers for less than $10 each and they shipped to my house FOR FREE in two days.

Now the Amazon Mom program has changed.... there are no more $10 off coupons, the discount on diapers is only 15% and the shipping is slow (5-8 business days). BUT, the benefits are still awesome an I still sometimes get Huggies and Pampers shipped to my house cheaper than store brand.

But anyway.... back to the addiction.

I love that I can find ANYTHING and have it shipped for FREE. I also love that their prices change constantly. It makes me feel like it is a game. My extended family exchanges $5 or less gifts. Yesterday I found something for one of my cousins for $3.99 (regularly $13.99) and had it shipped to my house. I received it today! The price now??? It is up to $10.99. Hah!

I think the UPS guy might hate me because he is always delivering stuff to my house. If anyone has a cure for this addiction I could use it... quick!!


No comments: