CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wells Family Breakfast Casserole

Okay... this morning I sent a text to my friend in a panic! I could NOT find her husband's wonderful breakfast casserole recipe and I want it for Christmas morning!! She was so good to send it to me, and she told me that someone else had already asked for it this morning!

So this NEVER happens again, I'm putting the recipe on the blog. Just send all of your love offering money to the Wells Family, because this recipe is AWESOME!!!

Ingredients:

2 pounds of sausage (I like Neese's HOT)
8 oz cream cheese
4 eggs
3/4 cup milk
2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 cans crescent rolls
salt and pepper

Directions:

1. Brown 2 pounds of sausage and drain. Mix in 8 ounces of softened cream cheese.
2. In a separate bowl, beat 4 eggs. Mix in salt and pepper to taste, 3/4 cups of milk, and 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
3. Lay 1 can of crescent rolls out in pan (13x9 is fine) and then layer in sausage/ cream cheese. Pour eggs/ mozzarella evenly over sausage and then lay the other can of crescent rolls over top.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees and enjoy!!

Notes:
I like to do steps 1-3 the night before. Then I just refrigerate overnight and bake first thing in the morning!


No comments: