CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grayster Randomness


I've decided that been a mom to a toddler might be my true calling in life. 

Seriously... this little guy is so much fun! We play ALL afternoon (I mean, right up until dinner). Out of the blue he will come up to me to give me a hug and say, "I love you!" He reminds me daily of all the mistakes I've made (like how I spilt some coffee a few weeks ago). I just laugh... 

We're still working on listening to mommy and daddy- but he is getting better and better! He seems to LOVE Jason's new work schedule (I do too!). 

Next week begins Operation Potty Train the Grayster. I'm planning on using "Toilet Training in Less Than One Day"... we'll see if it lives up to the hype. :) 



No comments: