CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DCI Finals 2011

We went to DCI Finals this past weekend to watch Kelsey's final two shows as a Carolina Crown member! She (and the corps) was fantastic!

As soon as we arrived, we fell in love with our hotel's location... I mean, how more beautiful could this place be?!?!



Close-up of the railing on the bridge. 




I just thought this place was gorgeous!
Friday night we went to semi-finals. We sat right off the 50-yard line on the 3rd tow, so I was able to get some close-ups of my sister. She was awesome! 













Adam was so fun all weekend! 

Our tickets for Saturday night were on the second level, so my shots were not as good, but still very cool!












1 comment:

Terri said...

All of your pictures are sooo good!! I can tell you have been enjoying your camera lately! :)