CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun. Good Day.

I had such a good weekend.

After several weekends of being completely on the go, a weekend with Grayster was exactly what was in order. I would have been better if Jason didn't have to work, but I'm already looking forward to next weekend with all three of us.

Anyway, Saturday morning Grayson and I sat on the couch watching Blue's Clues together. Then we played together for a while. Finally, that little guy said a very true statement: "Fun. Good Day." I couldn't describe it any better.

We went to the zoo with Kaci and Henry, then came back home. Today we've been home all day, playing outside as much as we could.

My last load of laundry is in the dryer, my house is almost clean, and I'm happy. I can't wait for next weekend to come around. :)

Just for fun... some pictures from today:




No comments: