CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Switcharoos August 2011

I always think it is fun to see what others get at Switcharoos and to post my finds as well. I had pretty good luck this time around. Kaci and I volunteered (by making/ mailing flyers) so that we could get in on Wednesday evening.

The best things about shopping early are that you can:

1) Get better stuff (more to choose from)
2) Get the stuff that is priced the best (again, better selection)

My own sales are doing well, too! I don't have a final count yet, but I think I'm going to make at least enough to cover what I bought and break even! 

Ralph Lauren Polo shirts (notice how the one on the left still has original tags on it!)

Carters Two Piece sets

Carters fleece pajamas

Gymboree stuff

Thomas the train set ($5), toy vacuum ($4), Diaper Genie refills ($2 each), Books ($1 for both),  new potty seats ($4 for both)

AND....

The cutest $5 dragon costume EVER!! 

No comments: