CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Thanksgiving Break!!!

Once again I have a post full of Grayster photos. Sorry! 

Thanksgiving Break began this afternoon!! Grayson must have known that it was going to happen, because as soon I picked him up he was ready to go! When we got home he requested a snack. I've never seen him cry as hard as he did when Gordo stole some of his food. After a hug and another handful of goldfish, Grayson was good to go. 


We played in the backyard for the longest time. Football was his first request. I asked him if he liked the Tigers or Gamecocks. He said, "I wike Tigers". Well... yuck. 


This is when I really think he decided that Thanksgiving Break is a good thing. He was crazy excited!



Then we walked to the pond to visit the ducks. Grayson was a little scared of them, but liked seeing them. When we got back home I gave him a high five. He said (to himself), "Good Job, Little Guy!" 

No comments: