CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Normal

I have really enjoyed this week.

My work schedule has finally lightened up and I've enjoyed coming home from work like a normal person. On Tuesday afternoon, Grayson and I played at the park for an hour and a half. On Wednesday, I came home and spent time with both of my boys... just playing at home. On Thursday, Grayson and I were home a little after five. I have to work later tonight, but tomorrow marks the first Saturday I've spent home in months. I'm excited.

Anyway, this new normal has been great for our family... even Grayster seems happier.

2 comments:

The Dales said...

Love him. He was SUPER excited about you coming to get him today. He has been skipping around a lot lately so I think he is happier!

Alicia said...

That is so good to hear. HIs behavior at home has been wonderful this week and I believe that a lot of it has to do with getting to have more mommy time (at least I *hope* that is the reason!).