CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Agree 100%

We traveled down to Columbia today to celebrate Thanksgiving a few days early with Jason's family. As we drove down, I remembered how much I absolutely adore this time of year. The weather is great (even when it is a little rainy) and everyone is happy.

Jason's Nana prepared a wonderful meal. After we ate, the little boys went outside and ran in the rain... the loved it. We all loved it.

As the boys were playing outside, I overheard Jason's Nana say, "These are times I would pay a million dollars for..." Then Jason's dad said, "I'd pay 5 million". Never to be outdone, Jason's Nana answered, "Well, let's just say... these times are priceless". Then Jason's dad responded, "I agree 100%". 

I agree 100%, too. 



No comments: