CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Week 1

Summer Week 1 has been wonderful!! I've enjoyed the slower days and feel like we've done so much already... I'm looking forward to the rest of vacation just as much!

Monday- We made a HUGE change for Mr. Grayson... we turned his bed into a toddler bed!! He was so excited about the change, and I think he looks extra grown up!


Tuesday- Grayson and I headed to our local library for library story time. Last year we went a few times, but I mainly chased him around the place. It was not too much fun. Now he is older and he really enjoyed listening to the stories!! We signed up for a library card (why didn't I have one before?!?) and checked out a few books for Grayson. He has read the books over and over... even sneaking out of his bed to grab a few to read at the start of nap time. 


Wednesday- We had some errands to run. In the middle of the errands, we stopped at Chick-Fil-A at the mall for a delicious lunch!


We also enjoyed going to the first ever Lyman Farmer's Market!! I think it is going to be a great addition to our little community and we've enjoyed the fresh goodies that we purchased!!


Thursday- Our first day at the community pool!! Mrs. Stephanie already informed me that he was a little scared of the pool, so I wasn't surprised when he wanted to stay outside of the pool or just on the top step for quite a while. He finally worked up the courage and let me hold him in the water. He had a great time and cried when we left an hour and a half later. I think we'll go back today!!







No comments: