CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Two Projects

Project #1- "Alicia" Pics

I decided that I was tired of our old dining room photo... SO, I went out into my yard to make new ones!! 


I broke the photos above into separate 10x20 prints, then had them printed on metallic paper and mounted on double matboard. I used the cool sticky/velcro stuff to hang them on my wall... AND...


PRESTO!!! 

Project #2- Grayster's Wall of Frames

This one is VER simple. I went around the house collecting the old frames I wasn't using. I just used the frame part (except for one piece of glass I turned into a chalkboard). Then I painted them the same color as our living room (which is beside our dining room). I hung them on the wall with more sticky/velcro stuff and TADA... Wall of Frames!! 



I intend on grabbing a few clips next time I'm at school from my office desk. I'm going to nail these to the wall to hold Grayson's "Art!" For now, most things are held with a bit of tape. Don't worry... I have plenty of touch up paint, lol! 

(The chalkboard was made with chalkboard spray paint. I just sprayed about 5-7 light coats on the glass!)

No comments: