CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent this Easter at my Mom and Dad's house celebrating with my extended family. Grayson wanted to walk around "owsite" all afternoon, so tonight all three of us are TIRED!! 

I told my family that I would post the recipe that I used for Hash Brown Casserole. This is similar to a recipe my mother-in-law made after Grayson was born. Since it was one of the first things I ate after coming home from the hospital, it has remained one of my all-time favorite recipes. The only alteration I made was to use Frosted Flakes instead of Cornflakes, because that is what Judy did, and that is what I like!! Hash Brown Casserole Recipe

Today (and all days), I am lucky for the gift our Savior has given us. The sacrifice made on that cross forever changed life as we know it. For that, I am blessed. 

Now, for the cute pictures!!











No comments: