CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break Wrap-Up

I have had a wonderful spring break. It has been rainy and cold, so we haven't spent much time outside, but it has been nice to not have to worry about work for a while.

Grayson has seemed to enjoy being at home, and I think he especially likes sleeping in every morning. He wakes up around 6:20 most workdays, but over spring break he has slept until 8:00 most days. I have found that I enjoy getting up a little later than usual, but having an hour or so to sit and drink my coffee before everyone else gets up!

My graduate class is GREAT! I'm really enjoying the other students in the class, and this first class (Ethics) is very interesting to me. I love being able to sit in a room with people who have reasons (that make sense) to back up their thinking. It is nice to be part of such a diverse group of smart people. It is cool to me to think that I could possibly be certified to be a principal two years from NOW!! Grayson will only be three and a half!

Oh, AND I took some pictures today when we were outside:










No comments: