CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kelsey and Crown




Have I mentioned how proud I am of my little sister lately??

I'm getting so excited about seeing her in Indianapolis in a few short weeks. She'll be ending her 3 year stint as a Carolina Crown guard member... and she is really doing amazing!! Their show is called RACHstar, and is very crowd friendly. 

Currently, Carolina Crown is ranked 2nd overall! The Cavaliers are in first place by about a point, and the Cadets are in 3rd (they are about a point behind Crown). 

I will say this... Kelsey had a very gross college apartment until this Sunday when Mom and I traveled to Columbia to clean it out. It was fun, in a weird sort of way but I'm already signing her up to help us move if/when we ever do! 




No comments: