CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Puppy Love

I feel like we've spent much of the past few weeks telling Grayson to be gentle with Gordo or Gordo to be nice to Grayson. So... as frustrating (and funny) as that is, it is nice to see that, deep down, they both really love each other.

Story #1- When Gordo was sick, we kept him in his crate for a good part of every day. The first time Grayson saw him in there he cried and cried. He cried so much that I ended up opening the crate. Grayson stood by the crate and said, "Come on, come on!"

Story #2- Grayson fell as he was walking out of the house this morning. He cried for a couple of minutes and then finally told me, "I'm okay" and I put him in his carseat. Gordo was NOT convinced. He whimpered at the car door and I finally had to open the door to let Gordo see that Grayson was okay.

So... here is a sweet picture of my little boys from a few minutes ago:

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That is a great picture Alicia

Meredith said...

Lordy, so sweet!